- The Vasque® Lost 40 boot embraces the cold winter weather, keeping you warm and steady on your feet during every outdoor adventure!
- 2mm waterproof rough-out suede leather and a breathable, abrasion-resistant, snow-shedding softshell textile for a flexible, yet durable upper.
- Dual-zone lacing system allows for independent adjustment over the instep and in the shaft of the boot.
- Lace garage keeps the lace ends tucked away for a snag free fit.
- Sturdy finger loop on the outer and inner boot allow for easy entry.
- Removable 7mm thick felted wool liner for the ultimate in warmth in deep cold as well as excellent temperature regulation delivering comfort in a wide range of winter conditions.
- UltraDry™ waterproof membrane keeps moisture out while still retaining heat for a drier, warmer foot environment.
- Dual-density EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- Internal EVA midsole is combined with aerospace grade AeroGel foam insulation for excellent resistance to conductive heat loss, allowing for warm, dry feet even in the dead of winter's worst.
- Vibram Overland outsole is molded in IceTrek rubber compound which remains flexible and grippy even in extreme cold temperatures.
- Constructed on a Perpetuum last.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Spring / Summer 2017 Quality and safe women shoes Vasque Lost 40 Black Olive/Oatmeal BOTH Ways